Click on the End of Year Report documents below to see some of the fantastic things we have done this year 2018/19. Thank you everyone for your hard work and making our school amazing for our wonderful children.
See the documents below for an explanation about our Reception, Year 2 and Year 6 assessments and what they mean
We are very proud of our Year 6 children who have worked so hard this year and achieved great results: ABOVE NATIONAL AVERAGE IN MANY AREAS!
See our 'Results' page on the General Information section of our web-site for all our key school results.
Our amazing Year 6 children have achieved 83% in Reading (above national average) 83% in Maths (above national average) 70% Combined which are the children who have achieved expected in Reading, Writing and Maths (above national average)
Wow! Thank you to all the children for putting in such huge effort to achieve these results. The children have really impressed us this year, not just in their SATs results but also in their determination in all areas, their fantastic smiles and their participation in so many events in school. Well done to you all and thank you to the staff who have helped them to this success.
YEAR 1 PHONICS RESULTS|
Well done to our Year 1 children who achieved 65% in the Phonics Screening Check
See 'General Information' for the latest school newsletter
Our School Values
RESPONSIBLITY HONESTY KINDNESS
RESILIENCE TOLERANCE COURAGE
RESPECT EMPATHY DETERMINATION
Are you a 'VIP' (Values Inspired Person)?
COMMENTS FROM OUR PARENTS
‘excellent support from ALL staff'
'staff are understanding and genuinely care about the children'
'great environment' 'good teaching' 'everyone is approachable'
'the children are so pleasant'
'my child is excited to come home and tell me about her day at school'
'a family atmosphere in school'
‘good’ overall and ‘outstanding’ for personal development, behaviour and welfare.
‘striving for the best is the ambition of all.'
‘Parents are overwhelmingly satisfied with the school and what it does for their children.’
‘Pupils have very positive attitudes and they visibly enjoy learning.'
If you would like to look around our wonderful school to see for yourself please get in touch - if you are new to the area we have spaces in most year groups (including in our full-time Nursery). We look forward to meeting you.
We have an excellent Breakfast club from 8am and an After-school provision to 6pm.
See below for our Data Protection Policies
Please click on the link above to find out about the new 30 free hour child-care entitlement.
We have places available in Nursery if you are interested in high quality child-care led by a fully trained and very experienced Nursery teacher and EYFS team.
Stay Safe Online
1) Don’t post any personal information online – like your address, email address or mobile number.
2) Think carefully before posting pictures or videos of yourself. Once you’ve put a picture of yourself online most people can see it and may be able to download it, it’s not just yours anymore.
3) Keep your privacy settings as high as possible
4) Never give out your passwords
5) Don’t befriend people you don’t know
6) Don’t meet up with people you’ve met online. Speak to your parent or carer about people suggesting you do
7) Remember that not everyone online is who they say they are
8) Think carefully about what you say before you post something online
9) Respect other people’s views, even if you don’t agree with someone else’s views doesn’t mean you need to be rude
10) If you see something online that makes you feel uncomfortable, unsafe or worried: leave the website, turn off your computer if you want to and tell a trusted adult immediately.
Click the sainsburys school games link to learn more about the 'sainsburys school sports award'