My child "has progressed fabulously in this school. She absolutely loves coming and cannot wait for the holidays to be over! Absolutely amazing school." (Parent feedback November 2016)
"Fantastic school. Really happy I chose Seven Stars." (Parent feedback November 2016)
"since my children have joined this school progression has been brilliant"
‘good’ overall and ‘outstanding’ for personal development, behaviour and welfare.
‘striving for the best is the ambition of all.'
‘Parents are overwhelmingly satisfied with the school and what it does for their children.’
‘Pupils have very positive attitudes and they visibly enjoy learning.'
If you would like to look around our wonderful school to see for yourself please get in touch - if you are new to the area we have spaces in most year groups (including in our full-time Nursery). We look forward to meeting you.
Please remind your children to take care when crossing roads on the way to school and that if they are riding a bike they need to wear a helmet.
Young Voices 2017|
We had an extremely successful trip to Manchester to participate in the Young Voices choir. We sang with 8500 other children and the concert was amazing. The children represented Seven Stars brilliantly and thoroughly enjoyed themselves with some saying they didn't want to leave as they had had 'the best night ever'.
Below are some of the photos of the event.
KEY EVENTS SPRING
Our 'Values' for the Spring term are
'HONESTY AND EMPATHY'
(we will also continue embedding our previous values of Resilience, Respect and Tolerance)
Monday 20th February - Return to school for all children
- Year 1 and Year 2 Dance sessions (South Ribble)
Tuesday 21st February - Year 6 and Year 4 Cricket sessions
- First Aid update training for staff (after school)
Wednesday 22nd February - Fire Service Presentation - Year 6
- Year 4 and Year 5 Tennis sessions (South Ribble)
Friday 24th February - Star of the Week: Holiday homework
Thursday 2nd March - Leo Class Assembly 9.15am
Friday 3rd March - Star of the Week: Writing effort
Monday 6th March - PARENTS' EVENING
Friday 10th March - Star of the Week: Mental Maths skills / Number facts
6th to 13th March - Whole School Writing Week(details to be announced nearer to the date)
Friday 17th March - Star of the Week: Science
- pm: celebration of Whole School Writing project
Thursday 23rd March (9.15am) - Car Crime Assembly (Pegasus class - Y4)
Friday 24th March - Star of the Week: Healthy Lifestyle
20th to 24th March - Healthy School Week
Tuesday 28th March - Easter Unwrapped - Years 4 to 6
Thursday 30th March - House-point winners party
Friday 31st March - Star of the Week: Handwriting and Shining Stars
- EASTER ASSEMBLY (parents invited) 1pm
- School closes at 2pm
EASTER HOLIDAY: break up at 2pm on 31st March
Tuesday 18th April - Children return to school
Stay Safe Online
1) Don’t post any personal information online – like your address, email address or mobile number.
2) Think carefully before posting pictures or videos of yourself. Once you’ve put a picture of yourself online most people can see it and may be able to download it, it’s not just yours anymore.
3) Keep your privacy settings as high as possible
4) Never give out your passwords
5) Don’t befriend people you don’t know
6) Don’t meet up with people you’ve met online. Speak to your parent or carer about people suggesting you do
7) Remember that not everyone online is who they say they are
8) Think carefully about what you say before you post something online
9) Respect other people’s views, even if you don’t agree with someone else’s views doesn’t mean you need to be rude
10) If you see something online that makes you feel uncomfortable, unsafe or worried: leave the website, turn off your computer if you want to and tell a trusted adult immediately.
Click the sainsburys school games link to learn more about the 'sainsburys school sports award'